<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GC1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sure Clemsom got one and then what? </div></div>
Ummmm.....well, and then they put it in the case, you know like the case in Blacksburg that will never have one, but has several Big Least trophies in it....
And you said whats all that got to do with Bowden not being able to beat Beamer? Well read your original post, it didn't say nothin about that it just said Clemson sucks, because they got beat by a team that beat your precious nutt-less turkeys...I don't remember VT getting in the ACC championship last year either, seems like they blew some games theirselves...
Your original post states that Clemson sucks, so I'm just shedding a little light on your pack of Detroit street thugs and the fact that until they win a national tittle, or their coach has an undefeated season...They ain't done much...I used to pull for VT whenever I would catch them on TV, back in the early Vick days, but then it was Thugged out mouthy fans like you, who prolly never pulled for them back when they were ECU's homecomming game, who made me stop.....



Bookmarks